Granger Genetics is offering this service to individuals that want to get antibody testing done and it does not require a doctor’s note!
Testing will be available to anyone who wants it. At the testing locations, a licensed phlebotomist will be available to draw your blood sample to be run in our lab. Results should be available within 48 business hours of the sample being collected.
Neutralizing Antibody Test
Granger Genetics is proud to announce that we will be the first laboratory in the US to offer the cPASS™ Surrogate Viral Neutralization Test. Neutralizing antibodies are the most protective kind of antibodies against the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus because they bind up the virus in the human body so that it cannot infect cells, thus providing true immunity.
Testing for neutralizing antibodies in addition to IgG and IgM is important because not all IgG and IgM against SARS-CoV-2 is effective at neutralizing virus; in other words, just because you have antibodies doesn’t mean that you have true immunity. Just knowing that you have antibodies to the novel coronavirus isn’t enough; Granger Genetics’ neutralizing antibody test tells you how well those antibodies work.
IgG & IgM Antibody Test
Neutralizing Antibody Test
IgM & IGG Antibody
Neutralizing Antibody Only
Neutralizing Antibody Panel
How it works:
- Visit our website and register by clicking on one of the test options above.
- After registration, you will be automatically redirected to a page where you can pay. If you have registered and still need to pay you can also click here.
- You will then go to the testing location at 601 Biotech Dr. Suite 301 N. Chesterfield, VA 23235 on the day and time that you registered for. Follow the cones to the designated area and remain in your vehicle with the window rolled up. Our registration person will come to your car window and check you in. Please have a photo ID with you to prove your identity.
- You will then be instructed to pull up to the tent where a licensed phlebotomist will come to your car and draw your sample.
- You should receive your results from within 48 business hours via the method chosen during registration.
You will receive your result via the method you selected during registration. Methods available are mail, fax, or encrypted email.
No, we do not bill insurance. You may submit your receipt and results to your insurance company to see if they will reimburse you but we cannot say if they will or will not.
Our COVID-19 antibodies test costs $139.00 and gives you IgM & IgG results.
Our COVID-19 Neutralizing Antibodies test costs $139.00 and tells you if you are positive or negative for neutralizing antibodies.
Our COVID-19 Neutralizing Panel test costs $239.00 and gives you all three! IgM, IgG and Neutralizing antibody results.
Our COVID-19 assays are laboratory developed tests (LDT) to determine the presence of IgM, IgG and Neutralizing antibodies in patients who have been exposed to COVID-19. These assays have been validated and are performed in a CLIA certified high complexity laboratory.