Granger Genetics is offering this service to individuals that want to get antibody testing done and it does not require a doctor’s note!
Testing will be available for $139 per person and is available to anyone who wants it. At the testing locations, a licensed phlebotomist will be available to draw your blood sample to be run in our lab. Results should be available within 48 business hours of the sample being collected.
How it works:
- Visit our website and register here.
- After registration, you will be automatically redirected to a page where you can pay. If you have registered and still need to pay you can also click here.
- You will then go to the testing location at 601 Biotech Dr. Suite 301 N. Chesterfield, VA 23235 on the day and time that you registered for. Follow the cones to the designated area and remain in your vehicle with the window rolled up. Our registration person will come to your car window and check you in. Please have a photo ID with you to prove your identity.
- You will then be instructed to pull up to the tent where a licensed phlebotomist will come to your car and draw your sample.
- You should receive your results from within 48 business hours via the method chosen during registration.
No, we offer this test to anyone that wants it and there is no doctor’s order required.
No, we will not share your results with anyone other than yourself.
You will receive your result via the method you selected during registration. Methods available are mail, fax, or encrypted email.
No, we do not bill insurance. You may submit your receipt and results to your insurance company to see if they will reimburse you but we cannot say if they will or will not.
Our COVID-19 antibodies test costs $139.00.
Our COVID-19 assays are laboratory developed tests (LDT) to determine the presence of IgM and IgG antibodies in patients who have been exposed to COVID-19. These assays have been validated and are performed in a CLIA certified high complexity laboratory.