USER MUST READ THIS WEB PORTAL USER AGREEMENT BEFORE ACCEPTING OR USING A USER ACCOUNT TO ACCESS THE GRANGER GENETICS POLYWEB PORTAL.
BY LOGGING INTO THE PORTAL THE USER AGREES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WEB PORTAL USER AGREEMENT.
This Agreement will become effective on the date the client (User) logs in to the Web Portal application. By submitting the registration application form, the User is expressing his/her agreement to the terms of the Web Portal User Agreement (Agreement).
The Web Portal User agrees to:
- Make true representation regarding information to be used in this profile for identification and authentication purposes.
- Upon issuance of a Web Portal User account, the applicant as the user will review the associated profile to ensure that all user information included is accurate.
- Take reasonable precautions to prevent any compromise or unauthorized use of this user account and associated privileges.
- Protect the associated user password by following the required guidelines for password definition.
- Immediately inform Granger Genetics of a suspected compromise of the user account.
The Web Portal User agrees to adhere to Confidentiality Requirements as follows:
- The User shall secure the username and password to the Web Portal.
- The User shall not share, divulge, or otherwise compromise the integrity of the user account and password
- To access the Web Portal only in the course of ordering or obtaining reports as ordered by the Facility and/or practitioner
- To maintain confidentiality of all data, documents, and any other materials accessed from the Web Portal
- That the information and materials the User may access at the Web Portal contains PHI, confidential and proprietary information of Granger Genetics
- In the event the User fails to adhere to the provisions contained within the agreement, the User shall be subject to termination from access to the Web Portal
The User agrees to Termination as follows:
- Violation of this agreement or of the trust relationship with Granger Genetics may result in terminating the User agreement and revoking User privileges.
- The User acknowledges that a violation of this agreement will result in irreparable harm, and hereby accepts responsibility for his/her actions.
Disclaimer of Liability
Neither Granger Genetics nor any of its employees shall be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained in the Web Portal and assumes no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information. In no event shall the Granger Genetics web site, web portal, or its employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement or substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this system, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury, including but not limited to those caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence or under any other cause of action.